Virginia's Injury Lawyers
Call Now for a FREE Consultation
Toll-Free888.700.4151
Local757.209.2265
Free Consultation

How Can We Help?

Get In Touch Today

By submitting this form, you have read and agree to the disclaimer.
Send Your Information

Contact Us

Free Legal Consultation

By submitting this form, you have read and agree to the disclaimer.
million dollar advocates forum top 100 trial lawyers

Children Accidents

Newport News & Hampton Roads Parents Turn To Larry King For Help

Larry King Law knows that pain and suffering make it tough being an accident victim. However, it is even tougher when you are a child. Because of their lack of knowledge and experience, children are more vulnerable to the hazards and uncertainties of our complex world. We help children who are victims of accidents or abuse.

  • Free Initial Consultation
  • All Serious Children's Accidents.
  • All Serious Child Injuries
  • 40 Years of Experience
  • Empowering and Protecting Children
  • Representing Clients Throughout Virginia
  • Available For Emergencies 24/7

Children are victims of wrongful conduct. According to the Center for Disease Control, at least one adolescent (10-19 years old) dies of an injury every hour of every day; about 15,000 die each year. Injuries kill more adolescents than all diseases combined. For every injury death, there are about 41 injury hospitalizations and 1100 cases treated in emergency departments. Unintentional injury accounts for around 60% of adolescent injury deaths, while violence (homicide and suicide) accounts for the remaining 40%. We have years of helping children for all types of serious accidents and injuries.

Legal claims involving children can involve complex legal and technical issues. When a child is injured we determine how and why. It is important that an experienced legal team evaluates your child's accident claim. Complex legal, factual, and evidentiary issues may be involved. If your child is injured in an accident or assault, you should take immediate steps to protect their interest. Do not compromise your rights by making statements to the press, insurance investigators, potential defendants, their representatives, and do not sign anything.

Review the suggestions in our accident guide, and call us immediately. We are here to help. At Larry King Law, we recognize the unique issues pertaining to children. You can call us at (757) 595-8100 seven days a week, 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can now contact us now on this web site by calling or using our Personal Injury Contact form. We are committed to doing the extra things it takes to help our clients.

Proudly Representing Clients Throughout Hampton Roads

We are centrally located to all cities and counties comprising metropolitan southeastern Virginia. This includes, in part, Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Portsmouth, Chesapeake, Hampton, York County, James City County, Gloucester County, Mathews County, Newport News, Surry, West Point, Suffolk, Smithfield, Isle of Wight County, New Kent County, and Williamsburg. We have handled cases throughout Virginia.

Memberships & Recognitions