LARRYKINGLAW.COM) as the owners, operators, directors, or if acting in any other capacity regarding this site, reserves the right to change these rules and regulations from time to time in its sole discretion. The rules and regulations currently in effect, and as amended, apply to all visits to the
LARRYKINGLAW.COM web site, both now and in the future. In the case of any violation of these rules and regulations,
LARRYKINGLAW.COM reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity. Please read and understand them carefully before using this web site. If these terms and conditions are not acceptable in full, you must immediately stop your use of this site.
1. The purpose of this Site is to provide general information regarding some aspects of the law, not to provide specific advice. All users and readers should not act upon this information but should seek qualified legal advice regarding any specific legal issue. While a great deal of care has been taken to provide accurate and current information, the ideas, general principles and conclusions presented at this site may differ depending on local, state and federal laws and regulations and court cases. The law constantly changes and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, and is subject to interpretations. A description or indication of limitation of practice by a lawyer does not mean that any agency or board has certified such lawyer as a specialist or expert in any indicated field of law practice, nor does it mean that such lawyer is necessarily any more expert or competent than any other lawyer. If the materials contained in the web site are not consistent with the legal or ethical requirements of any state or jurisdiction, then LARRYKINGLAW.COM and its lawyers will not represent anyone, person or entity, from such state or jurisdiction, until compliance with all such requirements.
2. Although LARRYKINGLAW.COM has attempted to provide accurate information on the web site,
LARRYKINGLAW.COM assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. The information contained herein is general information and is provided to you for your convenience only.
LARRYKINGLAW.COM does not represent it to be current, complete, accurate, appropriate to your jurisdiction, applicable to your legal situation, free from technical or typographical errors, free from changes or harmful components introduced by third parties, or free from periodic interruption or errors of any other type.
LARRYKINGLAW.COM may revise the information or change the programs or services mentioned at any time without notice. Any mention products or services sites is for information purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation.
3. All information provided on this web site is provided "As Is" and without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. LARRYKINGLAW.COM and its subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers disclaim all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement or arising from a course of dealing, usage, or trade practice.
4. LARRYKINGLAW.COM shall not be liable to any person or entity for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, or incidental damages, including without limitation, lost profits or revenues, costs of replacement goods, loss or damage to data, or business interruption, arising out of, or related to the use or inability to use this web site or any other hyperlinked web site or any
LARRYKINGLAW.COM information or product included or described within this web site, or based upon any person or entity's reliance on the information presented, even if
LARRYKINGLAW.COM has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
5. All contents on this site are protected by federal and state copyright law, and/or other law. Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the information on this web site may be reproduced, copied, disseminated, distributed or otherwise used in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission, from LARRYKINGLAW.COM. Users of this web site are not permitted to modify, distribute, publish, transmit or create derivative works of any material found on this site for any public or commercial purpose.
6. The trademarks, logos, and service marks ("Marks") displayed on this web site are the property of LARRYKINGLAW.COM, its' owners, its' subsidiaries, affiliates, or other third parties. Users are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior written consent of
LARRYKINGLAW.COM or such third party as may own any Mark. All symbols are registered trademarks and/or service marks, or are Marks for which application(s) for registration are existing or pending. The copyright in this web site, and in the underlying source files includes, but is not limited to all source codes, algorithms, general look, feel, aesthetic distinction, and other applicable symbolic notations and uses which implement the hypertext features of this web site is owned by
LARRYKINGLAW.COM or it's affiliates. Services, products, processes, information, content, format, structure, function, or technologies described in this site may be the subject of other rights reserved by
7. LARRYKINGLAW.COM controls this web site from its home office in Newport News, Virginia, United States of America. All applicable United States federal, state, and local laws govern user access to this web site.
LARRYKINGLAW.COM makes no representation that the contents or materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in other jurisdictions. Access to the content of this web site or materials from jurisdictions where such access is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access this site from other jurisdictions, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
LARRYKINGLAW.COM is not responsible for any violations of law because of your actions. Any claims related to this web site and/or the Commonwealth of Virginia shall govern its content and materials. By using this site, you agree that this site and/or its content and materials shall be governed by the laws of Commonwealth of Virginia, United States of America. By using this site, you further agree that any legal action or proceeding between
LARRYKINGLAW.COM that concerns or relates in any way to this web site or the information it contains shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, U.S.A.; and that any legal action or proceeding between us that concerns or relates in any way to this web site or the information it contains shall be solely brought in the Circuit Court for the City of Newport News, Virginia, U.S.A.
8. Any information or feedback you provide at this web site or to the LARRYKINGLAW.COM webmaster or other individuals identified through this web site shall not be deemed confidential and
LARRYKINGLAW.COM will have no obligation to protect such information and may use such information in any way it chooses. You are not authorized to post on or transmit to or from
LARRYKINGLAW.COM web site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any other matter that is in violation of law. Further, any other conduct or contact designed to disrupt, steal, interfere with, or otherwise improperly harm this site or its' operation will be pursued to the fullest extent of the law and give rise to legal actions, as appropriate, including civil or criminal liability.
9. This web site may contain links to third party sites. Access to any other Internet site linked to this web site is at the user's own risk, and LARRYKINGLAW.COM is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice, or statements made on these sites, or the security of any link or communication with those sites.
LARRYKINGLAW.COM reserves the right to terminate a link to a third party site at any time. The fact that
LARRYKINGLAW.COM provides a link to a third party site does not mean that
LARRYKINGLAW.COM endorses, authorizes, or sponsors that web site, nor does it mean that
LARRYKINGLAW.COM is affiliated with the third party web site's owners or sponsors.
LARRYKINGLAW.COM provides these links merely as a convenience for those using this web site.
10. You may provide links only to the homepage of this Site, but you cannot remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, the copyright notice, all notices on this Site, terms and conditions, and you must give LARRYKINGLAW.COM notice of such link by sending an e-mail to
LARRYKINGLAW.COM. You also agree that you must discontinue providing links to this Site if notified by
11. Access to and use of password protected and/or restricted areas of the web site are restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the web site may be subject to criminal prosecution. As between LARRYKINGLAW.COM and you, all rights, titles, and interest (including all copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights) in this site belongs to
LARRYKINGLAW.COM, its licensors, or listees. In addition, the names, images, pictures, logos and icons identifying
LARRYKINGLAW.COM products and services in many countries are proprietary marks of
LARRYKINGLAW.COM. and/or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Except as expressly provided below, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license, rights, or titles.
12. No part, portions, or content of this Site, including but not limited to materials retrieved there from and the underlying code, may be reproduced, republished, copied, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means. In no event shall materials from this Site be stored in any information storage and retrieval system without the prior written permission of LARRYKINGLAW.COM. Use, duplication, disclosure, copying, storing, or retrieval of any matter contained in this site is subject to all applicable laws and restrictions, state, federal, and international. No law firm, legal organization, vendor of legal services, legal directory, or other commercial enterprise may copy, reproduce, or otherwise duplicate or use any information from this site without the express written permission of
LARRYKINGLAW.COM may assign its rights and duties herein to any party at any time without notice.
15. LARRYKINGLAW.COM welcomes inquiries regarding matters contained herein, but cannot guarantee confidentiality or a response. Users should understand the e-mail is subject to risk in communication including but not limited to limits regarding confidentiality of communication. Should you use e-mail or other communication you assume the risk that the information you provide may be intercepted or read by others. You agree that if you communicate to us by e-mail, we may respond to you by e-mail.
16. LARRYKINGLAW.COM, its' lawyers and affiliates will not establish an attorney-client relationship with anyone without the execution of our legal service agreement, and payment of any required fees or costs. Should you communicate with us regarding a legal inquiry, you agree and this will be treated as an initial contact to explore if we can represent you for a specific legal matter, and if you want to hire us. To avoid any misunderstanding, we do not represent anyone without the execution of our legal service agreement, payment of any required fees, determining if there are any conflicts, and insuring that it is otherwise appropriate to represent you or give you legal advice. If we accept your case, we will only do so after (1) you execute our legal service agreement and (2) you pay any required fees. Unless we are formally hired,
LARRYKINGLAW.COM will not represent you and will not render you any specific legal advice, nor otherwise become involved in your case. Before contacting us, you must understand and agree with the forgoing, and that you are responsible for all aspects of your case, including but not limited to all substantive or procedural requirements, court appearances, preparing and the filing of documents or pleadings, compliance with any statute of limitations, or any other aspect of your case.
17. Anyone contacting this site or LARRYKINGLAW.COM agrees to be honest, accurate, truthful, and to conduct himself or herself in a polite and civil manner. Any effort to improperly use this site, or to molest, harass, or harm
LARRYKINGLAW.COM or its' employees is strictly prohibited and subject to the full, protection of the law.
Larry King, P.C.
11747 Jefferson Avenue Suite 3-E
Newport News, Virginia 23606
Phone: 1-(757)- 595-8100
Facsimile: 1-(757)- 595-5612
Or Dial I-N-J-U-R-E-D
© Larry King, P.C. 2000. All Rights Reserved. The copyright laws of the United States and international treaties protect Professional Legal Services documents available from this web site. For any additional information about our firm, please contact LARRY KING P.Clomlk
We recognize that you may be concerned about our use and disclosure of
your personal information. Your privacy is very important to us, and the
following will inform you of the information that we, Larry King Law,
may collect from you, and how it is used. By using our Web site, www.larrykinglaw.com,
you are accepting the practices described in this policy.
We may collect non-personal information, such as a domain name and IP Address.
The domain name and IP address reveals nothing personal about you other
than the IP address from which you have accessed our site. We may also
collect information about the type of Internet browser you are using,
operating system, what brought you to our Website, as well as which of
our Web pages you have accessed.
Additionally, if you communicate with us regarding our Website or our services,
we will collect any information that you provide to us in any such communication.
We may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials,
We use the collected information primarily for our own internal purposes,
such as providing, maintaining, evaluating, and improving our services
and Website, fulfilling requests for information, and providing customer support.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the information
submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
If we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information
is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this
by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or
looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online,
we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the
information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer
service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The
computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information
are kept in a secure environment.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored
on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our
site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use
a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more
than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable
us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience
on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable
information on our site.
We will not sell or otherwise provide the information we collect to outside
third parties for the purpose of direct or indirect mass email marketing.
We will disclose personal information and/or an IP address, when required
by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities and
conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on
- Protect and defend the rights or property of our Website and related properties
- Identify persons who may be violating the law, the rights of third parties,
or otherwise misusing our Website or its related properties
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information
online - for example through e-mail, discussion boards, or elsewhere -
that information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you
post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you
may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return.
Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your
personal information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are online.
This Website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we
are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other
sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and
to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site may request information via surveys or contests.
Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and
you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this
information. Information requested may include contact information (such
as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip
code, age). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and
award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring
or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
By using this Website, you consent to the collection and use of information
post those changes on this page. Please review this page frequently to
remain up-to-date with the information we collect, how we use it, and
under what circumstances we disclose it. You must review the new Privacy
Policy carefully to make sure you understand our practices and procedures.
contact us immediately via telephone at